VLive-SA - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* VLive-SA > Topics

Subject: Internet Explorer
Replies: 6 Views: 1765

cooooool 7/7/2006 - 2:02:17
Configuring Internet Explorer *

cooooool 7/7/2006 - 2:02:51
This file edits your registry settings, by identifying opera as user agent, enabling you to use internet explorer with vlive proxy settings. Instructions: Save to your computer - change extension from txt to reg - double click file to edit the registry. Now go to Start - Control Panel - Internet Options - Connections. Select your vlive connection, click settings, tick Use a Proxy Server for this connection, Enter Address 196.6.128.12 - Port 8080. Now internet explorer should work. Enjoy *

cooooool 7/7/2006 - 2:14:21
Find in Files Folder. Change ie reg.txt to ie reg.reg *

cooooool 7/7/2006 - 2:18:59
Alternatively you can use Internet Explorer with Your Freedom or JAP. go to Start - Control Panel - Internet Options - Connections. Select your vlive connection, click Settings, tick Use a Proxy Server for this connection, For Your Freedom enter Address localhost - Port 1080 . For j*p enter Address localhost - Port 4001 *

kavi44 7/7/2006 - 2:30:52
i dont think its wise to use that reg file rather use opera its the same difference and also u cant update windows with that reg file *

tdho4tur 7/7/2006 - 2:40:16
huh? save to my pc? wheres that? *

cooooool 7/7/2006 - 2:55:38
I agree with you kavi44,I don't use Internet Explorer myself,I prefer Firefox and Opera. This info is just intended for people who insist on continually asking 'please help, ie explorerer not working etc., basically just to stop them asking the same questions over and over again. @tdho4tur I uploaded the file to files folder, seems like group master has to approve it first before it shows. You can also find it here http://www.filelodge.com/files/room24/642831/ie reg.reg. Once downloaded, change the extension from .mp3 to .reg *

This topic is locked.
* VLive-SA Forum

Search:
topics replies

* VLive-SA

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits